Equalized Kids Climbing
(Kids 12 and Under)
Discover the perfect adventure for your young explorers with Equalized Climbing Guides’ Kids Rock Climbing Program. Our specialized program is designed to introduce children to the thrilling world of outdoor rock climbing in a safe and supportive environment. Our experienced guides will nurture your child’s sense of adventure, teach them climbing fundamentals, and instill a love for the great outdoors. With a focus on safety, fun, and skill development, your kids will scale new heights while building confidence and lasting memories. Join us for an enriching experience that blends outdoor education, physical activity, and pure excitement, all against the breathtaking backdrops of Lake Tahoe or Sonora Pass’ granite cliffs.
Join Our Kids Climbing Program
In this 1/2day or full day course your kids will learn the following:
Maximum group size of 12 participants (2 guides 6:1 Ratio), Minimum 2 guests.
Your kids will finish this climbing session confident in the basics and beyond of rock climbing!
Meeting Location- Donner Summit
The Course will be held on Donner Summit, Meet at School Rock Parking 1000′ uphill of Donner Summit Bridge (Rainbow bridge)
Sonora Pass courses will be held in the vicinity of Pinecrest Lake Sonora Pass Highway. We will meet in front of the Pinecrest Food Market and head to our climbing location from here.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing suitable for climbing
- Rain Jacket
- Closed-toe shoes with good traction preferably approach shoes
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- A small backpack (20-30 liter) with water and lunch for the day snacks
- Personal climbing gear: shoes, harness, helmet, and belay device. if you own them (optional; we will provide all necessary equipment if needed)