Half Day Private Clinic
Duration: Half day ( 4 hours)
Experience Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Equalized Climbing Guides is delighted to offer our Half Day Private Guiding or Instruction, a personalized rock climbing experience designed to meet your individual needs and goals. Whether you are new to climbing or seeking to enhance your skills, our expert guides are dedicated to providing you with a safe, educational, and thrilling adventure on the rocks.
Schedule Your Half Day Clinic
Your Half Day Private Guiding or Instruction session is tailored to your personal ability and desired rock climbing objectives. Our guides will work closely with you to understand your goals and aspirations, ensuring that each aspect of the day is specifically designed to address your individual needs. We take pride in creating a supportive environment that fosters growth, learning, and enjoyment.
Experience level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
April - August: North Lake Tahoe
Donner Summit, Big Chief or Cold Stream Canyon depending on ability level and weather/snow conditions.
September - October: Sonora Pass Highway
Climbing Venues on Sonora Pass Highway will be determined based on weather/snow conditions and ability levels.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing suitable for climbing
- Rain Jacket
- Closed-toe shoes with good traction preferably approach shoes
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- A small backpack (20-30 liter) with water and lunch for the day snacks
- Personal climbing gear: shoes, harness, helmet, and belay device. if you own them (optional; we will provide all necessary equipment if needed)
- Extra gear if owned: Cordelette, Double Length Sling, hollow block or 6-7mm cord, 4-5 locking carabiners, guide BD Guide ATC or Petzl Reverso