Full Day Of Private Guiding or Instruction.
Equalized Climbing Guides is delighted to offer our Full Day Private Guiding or Instruction, a personalized rock climbing experience designed to meet your individual needs and goals. Whether you are new to climbing or seeking to enhance your skills, our expert guides are dedicated to providing you with a safe, educational, and thrilling adventure on the rocks.
Schedule Your Private
Your Full Day Private Guiding or Instruction session is tailored to your personal ability and desired rock climbing objectives. Our guides will work closely with you to understand your goals and aspirations, ensuring that each aspect of the day is specifically designed to address your individual needs. We take pride in creating a supportive environment that fosters growth, learning, and enjoyment.
Experience level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
Meeting location for private clinics may vary depending on client preference.
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing suitable for climbing
- Rain Jacket
- Closed-toe shoes with good traction preferably approach shoes
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- A small backpack (20-30 liter) with water and lunch for the day snacks
- Personal climbing gear: shoes, harness, helmet, and belay device. if you own them (optional; we will provide all necessary equipment if needed)
- Extra gear if owned: Cordelette, Double Length Sling, hollow block or 6-7mm cord, 4-5 locking carabiners, guide BD Guide ATC or Petzl Reverso